Monday, November 2, 2009

Just a Thought....

I often look back and see women let jealousy, self-esteem, and competitiveness ruin their relationships. I'm not excluding myself from this, we all feel it at times, but what we do with these feelings determine who we are as women, individuals, and friends. And personally who the heck wants to be around women like that?
So I want to list all the people who have or do inspire who I am and what I do, and let these men or women take credit for influencing me to create, try new things, and enjoy new talents.... here it goes...

Angie Monson and Dane Pearce -- great photographers who inspire me
Jamie Pearce and Heidi Stahalie -- great mothers
Liz Barnes and Gretchen Anderson -- great musician who inspire me musically
Brittney Forgrave -- incredible fashion who inspire me to take more time to pamper myself
Gordon and Marjare Pay Hinckley -- inspire me to love unconditionally and share my beliefs
Bonnie Bradley - great decorator, just the style I love
Nancy Loveland -- incredible holiday decor.... I've never seen a home look so great at Christmas
Jamie Pearce and Kevin Forgrave -- always cooking incredible food... yummm!
Stephanie Lyon -- incredible leader always with humor and good spirits
I'm sure to think of more... and I hope you will think of those who inspire you, embrace them, learn from them and most importantly love what that give to you as a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment